VIVO Energy recruits a HR Manager
- Provide direct support to Class Of Business in the execution of Talent management processes within the Operating Unit as required: workforce planning and resourcing, succession planning, retention strategy, learning and leadership development, compensation and reward, organizational design, etc.
- Plan and direct leadership development, performance management and career management processes within the Operating Unit;
- Deliver effective implementation of Remuneration & benefits schemes, including design and support of pay structures in conformity with the global, regional or local policies; this includes supporting the administration of local surveys, to enable the Operating Unit to gain competitive advantage in a sustainable way, as the basis for competitive annual salary increases, revision of benefits and determination of market competitive bonus levels.
- Support an effective management of reward and recognition schemes in the Operating Unit (OU);
- Design when appropriate local policies to address Operating Unit specification in line with group standards and practices;
- Act as OU focal person for Expatriate management: responsible for creating an effective interface with the central support and maintaining an updated expat remuneration database;
- Ensure HR data integrity and proper update and cleaning of the HRMIS tools (responsible for timely submission of OU HR dashboards and data reconciliation);
- Analyse local employment market trends and advise the business of key developments with recommendations for changes to company policies if required;
- Ensure appropriate local employment conditions and procedures are in place, to comply with Group requirements, VESGBP, and D & I Standards as well as local prevailing regulation and applicable conventions;
- Maintain relevant job evaluation/profiling, ascertaining that jobs are correctly evaluated & graded, so that there is equability in application of remuneration structure as per governance structure;
- Ensure organization health through management of Employee and Industrial relations for optimal productivity, by implementing a structured approach through provision of advice to managers on IR policies and processes; staying abreast of changes in local legislation and managing external stakeholders including management of Union negotiations;
- Represent the VE perspective in the industrial associations and ensure that all decisions are in line with VE standards and constraints
- Facilitating 2-way communication in the business by fostering efficient, effective and transparent employee relations : engage and maintain regular contact with local staff or staff representatives, implement climate surveys in particular VE People & Reputation Survey, with prompt follow-up, implement remedial actions for continuous improvement of results;
- Develop an OU strategy on change management and act as a change agent, embedding values & behaviours.
- Ensure that the HR services covered contributes to the business effectiveness and add value to the OU – archives management as per group standards, – Cost effective general service management (parking and company cars management, office facilities maintenance, etc.) – Payroll management (as per legal requirements and internal commitments) Guaranty a significant and quantifiable contribution to the OU business initiatives and objectives (HSSE, cost management, maximisation of business opportunities, business restructuring, etc.);
- HR professional background (5-10 years minimum) with competence levels as specified below.
- Prior experience as an HR generalist or in key areas of policies and processes: recruitment, performance management, learning, remuneration & benefits.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes within Operating Unit.
- Good understanding and practice of HRMIS.
- Good presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills essential.
- Should be fluent in French, with good/excellent English.
To apply, send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by 7 February 2020.
Recruitment an HR Manager for VIVO EnergyIl y a des bénédictions dans le partage ... partagez maintenant !!!