The US Embassy in Senegal hiring a Consular Receptionist.
- Open Period: 02/20/2020 – 03/05/2020
- Series/Grade: LE – 0125 5
- Salary: XOF CFA 7,738,726 – XOF CFA 7,738,726
- Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
As the first point-of-contact for customers arriving in the consular section, the incumbent directs customers to the appropriate service windows and provides basic information on consular services. Pre-screens Immigrant Visa (IV) and Nonimmigrant Visa (NIV) applications to ensure completion. Determines service needs of U.S. citizens and distributes forms and instructions in the passport application process. Identifies any emergency services required by a U.S. citizen and immediately refers to an officer. Answer inquiries about a broad range of consular services. This position is directly supervised by the NIV Chief.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in administrative office work is required.
- Job knowledge: Strong knowledge of office procedures is required.
- Education Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Language: English, French and Wolof Level 3 (good working knowledge speaking /reading/writing) are required. (This may be tested)
- Skills and abilities: Must be able to understand and explain basic laws, regulations and procedures to the general public in French, English, and Wolof. Must exercise tact and good judgement in dealing with the public. Must have basic keyboarding skills and must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms?_ref=dnj6vurbpt0&returnToSearch=true&jnum=14180&orgId=17